NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Happy Girl Gang Wednesday

The day started out bright and early -
or rather dark and early.
Elizabeth always sleeps with me
but when I woke up around 3:00 she
wasn't there.  
I got out of bed, - looked under the bed
but no Elizabeth.
I went to the living room and checked 
the door to the deck - but no Elizabeth.


When I woke up at 8:00, I put on my
robe and walked to the barn.
She had gone into the office to eat Nova's 
food (Tammy's dog that comes with her)
and apparently the door had swung shut.


At least on my walk back to the house
I got to see what was going on in the garden.


And I could see all the work I needed
to do there.


I let the orpingtons out with their rooster 


and then the banty's too.  
Orpingtons and banty's live in separate yards 
- banty roosters don't realize they're not as
big as orpingtons - they think they're "big stuff"


I gathered a few eggs and headed to the 
house for coffee trying to figure when I would 
have time to clean out the garden.
I'd rather work on quilts than weed the garden but. . . .


Speaking of which, this is my granddaughter Summer
and the quilt I made for her.  I'm trying to remember if
the blocks came from Blockheads 2 or 3


Summer has some stuffed bunnies that go 
everywhere with her.  Here are some of the
blocks for a little quilt I'm making for
"Summer's Bunnies"  using Deb Strain's 
Honey and Lavender line that will be out
soon.  I'm thinking of doing a QAL using the
line.

Meanwhile, the kit we have on sale today is
our Bird and Urn Tablestand.  You can go to the
store to get yours by clicking here.
And while you're at it you can pick up
your vintage book Garden Spirit for 50% off.


Now, I've got to go to the loft to pick out the
fabric for our Spring Quilt of the Quarter.


The weeding will have to wait.
Have a great week with the people and
quilts that you love the most.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment