NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Thursday, August 17, 2023

Happy Girl Gang Wednesday - Part 2

Heavens - That will teach me to go up to the loft.

It seems we have some kits for Midnight Garden 

so we'll put them on sale too.


This was really a fun quilt to make and 

I hope you enjoy it too.  You can go to the

store to get either your pattern or your kit

by clicking here.

And there was a quilt I saw on the Country Threads

blog that I follow that I wanted to show you.

Mary took a picture of it at a quilt show she went to.

                                            
I'm sure she posted the name of the quilt

and quilter but I've forgotten them.  

I think it's really neat -my kind of quilt.

I did finish Honey and Lavender and it's off

to Becky soon for quilting.  Here's the drawing

jpg and I'll show you the quilted one when it gets back.

The patterns should be in the store soon 

and maybe the kits too.


In the meantime have the best week with

the people and the quilts that you love.


No comments:

Post a Comment