NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Happy Girl Gang Wednesday

Our special this week is
Country Blessings BOM


                                                          You can go to our store to get

your copy by clicking here.

This has been a busy week and I want to

watch the debates tonight so this will

probably be short.


                                                  One thing we've been doing is staining

things on the front porch.  I found this the other day 

in town to replace the red cabinet that had seen

its best days.  (You can see the red streak on the bricks

where it had rubbed against the wall).   

Now I've got to decide if I'm going to 

paint my jingle bells.


The bench needed a new coat of stain but 

stayed the same color.


Inside I got a new Betta bowl.   I have 2 Bettas

now and since they don't share very well, there's a

divider to keep them apart.  I think their technical

name is Siamese Fighting Fish.

I have lots of handwork to stitch tonight during the

debate.  

There are 10 beeskeps in the quilt I'm working

on and each one has 6 lines of embroidery.

That should keep me busy through the debate.



I'm glad Fox is streaming it as I'll need to freeze

it when it gets dark to go shut up my babies.  

Or I might ask Jeff if he'll shut them up as he's not

very interested.  He said he already knows who he's

going to vote for.

So have the best week with the people and quilts that you love

and I'll see you next week.

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment