NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

happy Girl Gang Wednesday

 Its that time of year again soooo

                                                              our special this week is the kit for the


                                                         Angel Tablerunner

because the season should be

about Jesus.

I love the commercial by the gentleman that

plays Jesus in The Chosen and I signed up

for the prayers and meditations on Halo.

This little quilt reminds me of the song "Angels

we have heard on high" that I sang when I was a 

child in the Lutheran parochial school I attended.

You can go to our store to get your kit

by clicking here.

Have the best week with the people and quilts that you love

and I'll see you next week with another quilt and probably

some chicken pictures - They're my babies,

especially the little white ones. 

 

....

1 comment:

  1. love that commercial and the dancing santa john travolta as well. your angel tablerunner is a nice size to finish for christmas. also love the angel tree skirt. blessings to you Jan. you enjoy your chickens.

    ReplyDelete