NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Thursday, December 14, 2023

Happy Girl Gang Wednesday

On Thursday this week - I lost a day.

Its that time of year again - Winter -

So our quilt special this week and also 

the winter quilt in the hall,

 is another one of my favorites

 Suzanne's Snowmen, BOM.

 

I just love the snowman riding the chicken, 

although I'm pretty sure my babies would

prefer not to be ridden by a snowman.

You can go to the store to download the 

pattern by clicking here


This is Muffin.  
For years Muffin lived in the barn.
Every day about 4:00 he would come down to
the house and wait for me to come outside.
Then we would walk to the barn and I would feed him.
Earlier this winter one day he came to the deck 
instead of waiting out front and when I opened 
the door he came in and I fed him in the kitchen.
Now he either sleeps in the blue chair in my room 
of sometimes in the bed with me.
He's a good cuddler and he doesn't mind sharing
the bed with Elizabeth.
Pep sleeps in the other room with his Cpap and his
Kitty Midnight so we're all settled down for a 
long winter's nap.

Have the best week with the people and quilts that you love

and I'll see you next week with another quilt and probably

some chicken pictures - They're my babies,

especially the little white ones. 

And maybe more Muffin pictures since he's

become an inside cat.  :)

 


2 comments:

  1. who needs an alarm clock when you have a cat. you and pep stay warm cuddling cats and one another. thanks for another beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the story about how Muffin moved inside! What a sweet little guy and what a big heart you have for him and all of your little ones.

    ReplyDelete