NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Happy almost 4th of July

This is 
Flags of the American Revolution
a 76" x 76" 12 Month BOM
that is our Deal of the Week
this week.

We thought it seemed timely.  
The pattern not only has drawings of
all of the blocks but lots of information on each flag.

My husband Pep found the blocks when 
he was on the internet looking for a
Gadsden Flag and thought they looked 
like something I might want in a quilt.
He was right!



Our book this month is Oceans Aweigh,
dedicated to my late father-in-law
Byron Patek who commanded a mine
sweeper in the Pacific during WWII.

96" x 89"

Byron told many a tale of far off lands, Spam 
sitting on a dock in the sun and fights started in
the Officers Club over smuggled Coke.

52 1/4" x 60 7/8"

When I think of ships and sailing and
travel, I think of him.
He was also just about all a person
could ask for in a father-in-law.

We miss him but his legacy lives on.
He has a son and a grandson named Byron Patek -

Byron Henry Maxwell Patek
&
Byron Theodore Quinn Patek.










2 comments:

  1. I ordered a sand board from you and received Folk Art Favorites part 2. When I call 816 632-7632 which is the no. given on the invoice, I get someone else and they say they do not know who you are. Please email me and let me know what is going on. I need the sand board I ordered and paid for. Ethel Granger order #10828.

    ReplyDelete