NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Happy Girl Gang Wednesday

 


Me in the loft with a group of ladies

who came to visit.  

I don't remember who they are or when they came.

One of the things I have learned is that one of the first reactions

that people have after someone dies is shock.  One moment your

loved one is alive and the next -- gone.

Its June so I need to post a new Vintage Book.  

The book I have chosen is "Say It With Flowers" but

I can't remember how to get to a picture.  I think I'm lucky

I can remember how to do this much.  If you'll come back

next week Tammy will have been here to help me remember and 

I'll have a picture of the cover and maybe one of the quilts inside.

Meantime, have the best week with the people and quilts that

you love.

Jan


No comments:

Post a Comment