NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Happy Girl Gang Wednesday

On Thursday this week.

Today I woke up dreaming that Pep was alive 

so the first few minutes were fine

but then the day fell apart when I realized

that it was just a dream.

I'll be ok soon though because Tammy will

get here and I should get my second book

on dealing with grief by Dr. Hauk in the mail soon.

I got the 1st one and have read it through two or

three times and it really helps.

And while I'm at it, I tell you about the item

on sale this week.

It's the kit for the All American Tablestand.




You can go to the store to get your kit 
by clicking here.

And since I seem to be having a bad day, if
that doesn't take you to the store you can
always call Tammy at 816-632-7632 and she'll 
send you one.

Meantime, have the best week with the people and quilts that

you love and I'll see you next week 

And I think it's still Wednesday :)

Jan




1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss and continuing grief. My mom struggled with a similar sudden loss of her life long husband and the sorrow and loneliness was, I think, overwhelming, sadly more than we, her family could understand. Please know, as I work on your beautiful quilts [books, patterns] my prayers reach out to you. You are loved and valued by so many.

    ReplyDelete