NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me :)

Thanks to everyone who sent me Birthday wishes. 

The weather here is beautiful. Been outside playing with bunnies, chickens and the garden. 
Now I get to clean my rugs (its my day and they've been driving me nuts post Dobby). 

Then we'll watch the Chiefs game and I'll stitch on one of my quilts for Market. 
And Pep's cooking a yummy birthday dinner for family and friends. 



Aches and pains come with being this age but right now it's great to be me.  I have a great sister, 3 wonderful kids, 9 stupendous grandchildren, some great nieces and nephews (and even great nieces and 1 great-great niece-wow) and lots of quilting friends.

Thanks again to all.

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Jan! I am starting my second Jan project and I couldn't do it without your videos. Keep them coming. I never thought I could do needle turn appliqué but you have changed my mind. Thanks for your (you tube) help. Have a wonderful birthday with your family and furry, feathery ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday. Glad to hear that your life is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very Happy Birthday to you! I am glad you had a nice day and spending it with family is always the best.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Sounds like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete