NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Welcome to the Moda Love Blog Hop - A Day Late .....

There were 3 Sundays this week  - 

and the grandkids were here all 3 of them :)
  
It is actually only Monday right now.

Before I start the blog today, lets back up if you didn't hop yesterday and visit 

and Camille

You wouldn't want to miss any of them.

Now onward since it's really Wednesday :)



This is my Snowman Basket wallhanging made out of my current line Castlewood.  It's kind of "Christmas in July-ish".  You can get a pattern for the wallhanging by clicking on the name.
I put it up first because every year at this time I am ready for a hard freeze.  This year is no exception.  August in Missouri makes one yearn for winter.


And this is the mockup I made out of my Crossroads fabric line (I had the block left over from the tutorial on Snow Day :).  You can watch the tutorial on doing those stems and berries by clicking here.  
The last few kits of the Crossroads wallhanging are on sale today only.

Now lets hop

and 


2 comments:

  1. If Castlewood is anything like Crossroads I am going to LOVE IT!! I will have to keep my eye open for it in all the shops!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete