NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day #1 - Moda "Size Matters" Blog Hop

It's Day One of the Moda "Size Matters" Blog Hop - a great way to see what a lot of talented people in the quilt world have been up to.
Each day I'll try to hop with you and while you're here showcase some of the things I've been playing with out of my Crossroads line.

  

 This is Pumpkin Days, a wallhanging (48" x 48") or lap quilt using the new Crossroads fabric line, a little Audra's Iris Garden and some of my favorite homespuns. I just love that Harvest Stripe print as a border and didn't have a chance to use it before.  Pumpkin Days will be sold as a pattern later but is available as a kit right now.  Can you tell I'm ready for autumn?

And I'll have a kit or pattern on special each day - for that day only.


  
This is Garden Kisses and Hugs.  There are still a few hardy vegetables and flowers growing in the garden - a few that have survived the Missouri summer.



Today we'll hop on over and visit  one of my favorite people Edytka of Laundry Basket Quilts.  Her post is full of awesome fabrics and quilts.  I always stand in awe of the energy and talent she has.
We also need to go see what French General and Zen Chic have been up to.  Brigette of Zen Chic is a county girl too and she certainly puts a different spin on it.  Such talented people.

Then come back tomorrow and we'll go see Bunny Hill, Basic Grey and Sweetwater.
Have fun hopping.

And to keep up with what everyone is saying every day, you can click on the Size Matters button on the right.

6 comments:

  1. I love the moda hops, always fun to follow. I am working on the scarecrow piece that you did for the prim magazine, but I put my scarecrow in the middle.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make it your own. I like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can´t wait to see your block.I enjoy moda hop and love follow them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pumpkin days wall hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the moda hops, always fun to follow and visit designers.

    ReplyDelete